Sha Mama's Little Helper Mabon Autumn Equinox Full Sabbat Box
At the turn of each season nature calls us to shift our self care and ritualistic practices. Honoring this call can greatly impact our mental, physical and emotional well being. These shifts are wonderful opportunities to celebrate Source, ourselves, the Earth and the polarity of creation; Light/Dark - Life/Death
This Autumn Equinox box will serve to keep you feeling magickal and connected as we shift through Mabon/Fall Equinox as we decent into shadow work and the underworld of the year-wheel.
This Full Sabbat Box includes 3-5 full-sized plant based, artisanal, woman-owned, self-care, shamanic, mother-supporting products. ***Plus Crystals, Crystal Grids, Candles, Incense or Sage etc. and other very Magickal tools!
1. Meow & Then Wood Crystal Grid with Full-Moon Charged Crystals: This is a Mandala crystal grid made out of Birch wood. A mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. In common use, "mandala" has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe.
Crystal grid and healing sets are groups of stones that go together for a purpose. Sets of crystals and stones are used for ritual magickal or spiritual crystal healing purposes or with Reiki-Seichim energy work for healing. Some are generalized and others have specific purposes.
Place the moon-charged crystals in the satin pouch on the Crystal Grid in such a way that they lighten you up. Put the grid onto your altar, enjoy then refresh the crystal arrangement as needed. This can be a lovely tool for focusing and clearing your mind and becoming present to your divinity.
2. B and B Candles & Soaps Amber Noir Organic Handmade Soap: Made with coconut oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, essential oil blend and cinnamon for coloring and texture this earthy soap is a perfect way to cleanse the largest organ in your body - your skin! Think Persephone going deep into the earth of Hades as you bath with this romantic scent over the Autumn Equinox.
3. Mama Rose Elixirs Persephone's Path Flower & Gem Essence: Essences work with the subtle body and can give great support at the molecular level. If you're looking for a deeply-magickal potion to help your passage through the shadows of the dark part of the year - you have found it! Place a drop on your tongue before ritual or in your wine or coffee/tea to give a positive boost to your favorite vices. Place a few drops in water and drink throughout the day. Use after the Autumn Equinox often and try to use the whole bottle before the Spring Equinox. When you take this, sit with the vibration for a moment and see what comes up for you. Great for meditation or herbal medicine work!
4. Amethyst & Amber Onyx Stalactite Candle: This work of art is made from candle wax and looks just like a geode slice. So unique I could not help myself! Use as a very special altar candle or for your home. It's a beautiful crystal and candle in one!
5. Shamans Incense Himalyan Rope Incense with Natural Red Abalone Shell Incense Burner: Such a fun and different way to enjoy incense! Light and coil the incense into the Abalone shell and place onto a hard (non-wood) surface. The scent is again earthy (there is a theme here) and great for beginning rituals, yoga, spells or altar work.
6. Dragon's Blood Incense & Resin Combination: Dragon's Blood is a special tool in the Witch's cupboard which can allow for a spectacular moment at the end of a spell or ritual. At your caldron or bonfire with a Witch's fire blazing drop a pinchful of the Dragon's Blood mixture over the fire (high enough up so as not to burn your hand) and you'll see the Dragon's Blood catch fire in an exciting way. Put an exclamation at the end of any spell!
7. Grateful Desert Immune Power Tincture: Made by an amazing Witch Herbalist this combination of herbs will help support your immune system during the transition from Summer to Fall. Your body needs this extra support along with lots of rest and warming foods to combat the turn of the season into cold/dry conditions that can feel very intense to the body.